Want to try a StrikeBoat before potentially buying one? You can now demo a StrikeBoat from anywhere in the UK!
How it works:
- You can demo a top of the range StrikeBoat C1 Bait Boat for the cost of £75.00.
- We'll send the demo boat by courier to anywhere in the UK.
- You use the boat for a few days or over the weekend and get a hand-on experience of how the StrikeBoat performs.
- Once you have finished using the boat, pack it back up into the original box and we'll send a courier to collect it from you on a preferred day that suits you.
- If you decide to purchase a StrikeBoat after you have used one on demo, we'll refund your £75.00!
Terms & Conditions:
- You must keep the box and packaging the StrikeBoat arrives in. This is to ensure there’s no damage in transit when the boat is on its way back to us.
- At the time of booking the demo, we’ll need to collect a copy of your photo ID (Drivers license or passport).
- If you are booking the demo remotely please take a photo or scan your photo ID and send directly to email@example.com.
- If collecting the demo boat in person please bring your photo ID with you.
- Payment must be processed by card for the demo fee.
- The demo user agrees to return the boat to StrikeBoat HQ either in person or by pre-arranged courier.
- Failure to return the boat will result in Wizza Ltd (StrikeBoat) recovering the full retail value of the boat from the user.
- If the boat has become damaged, lost or stolen within your possession please call us on 01753 851 716 to report the incident.
- The demo boat user is responsible for any costs associated to damage, loss or theft of the StrikeBoat.
- The demo user is fully responsible for their actions whilst using the demo boat.
- Wizza Ltd (StrikeBoat) do not accept responsibility for the actions of the user nor the consequences of such actions.
- Each demo user is responsible for providing their own insurance protection while using a demo boat.
- The boat is the users responsibility whilst in their possession.
- Users of a demo StrikeBoat must be aged 18 and over.